Ready, set, sew!
Thirteen of Project Runway's fan favorites are set to return to complete on the Lifetime series' All-Star installment in an attempt to finally snag the bragging rights they've been dreaming of.
Hosted by supermodel Angela Lindvall with designers Isaac Mizrahi and Georgina Chapman serving as judges, the all-star season will feature a prize package including an executive designer's boutique in select Neiman Marcus stores, a $100,000 cash prize from L'Oreal Paris and a sewing studio from Brother International, among other goodies.
While an air date for the 12-episode season has yet to be announced, check out the returning favorites below and tell Us: Which all-star will you be rooting for?
– Austin Scarlett – Season One, Fourth Place
– Kara Janx – Season Two, Fourth Place
– Elisa Jimenez – Season Four, 10th Place
– Rami Kashou – Season Four, Runner-up
– Kathleen "Sweet P" Vaughn – Season Four, Fifth Place
– Jerell Scott – Season Five, Fourth Place
– Kenley Collins – Season Five, Second Runner-up
– Gordana Gehlhausen – Season Six, Fourth Place
– Anthony Williams – Season Seven, Fifth Place
– Mila Hermanovski – Season Seven, Second Runner-up
– April Johnston – Season Eight, Fifth Place
– Michael Costello – Season Eight, Fourth Place
– Mondo Guerra – Season Eight, Runner-up
Which Project Runway All-Star Will You Root For?
Sign up now for the Us Weekly newsletter to get breaking celebrity news, hot pics and more delivered straight to your inbox!