No one was safe at the 2015 White House Correspondents' Dinner on Saturday, April 25! Host Cecily Strong and President Barack Obama threw out both fun zingers and jokes with deeper meanings.
From Hillary Clinton's presidential bid to Joe Biden's back massages, the two jokesters spared no one. Here are the best jokes of the night:
1. Cecily Strong on the Secret Service: "The only law enforcement agency that actually gets in trouble if a black guy gets shot."
2. President Obama on Vice President Joe Biden: "The fact is, I feel more loose and relaxed than ever. Those Joe Biden shoulder massages are like magic. You should try one. … Oh, you have?"
3. Cecily Strong on President Obama showing his age: "Your hair is so white now, it can talk back to the police."
4. President Obama on former Vice President Dick Cheney: "Dick Cheney says I’m the worst president of his life time. Which is interesting, because I think Dick Cheney is the worst president of my lifetime. What a coincidence."
5. Cecily Strong on First Lady Michelle Obama: "It is a dream to sit next to you but it is a nightmare to eat next to you."
6. President Obama on Hillary Clinton: "I have one friend—just a few weeks ago, she was making millions of dollars a year, and now she’s living out of a van in Iowa."
7. Luther, Obama’s "anger translator" (played by Keegan-Michael Key) on Hillary Clinton’s campaign: "Khaleesi is coming to Westeros"!
8. Cecily Strong on Vice President Joe Biden: "I took Amtrak here. It was way more luxurious than I thought. Did you know they have massage seats on there? All you have to do is sit in front of Joe Biden. Those hands don’t get tired."
9. Cecily Strong on women's rights: "It feels so weird to be up here. Since I’m only a comedian, I’m not going to try and tell you how to do politics. That would be like you guys telling me what to do with my body. I mean, can you even imagine? Crazy."
10. Cecily Strong on Hillary Clinton's presidential bid: "I’m excited about Hillary running, though I’m not sure she’s excited about having to run. I imagine she feels the same way Meryl Streep feels when she’s asked to audition for something."
Tell Us: What did you think of the jokes at this year's White House Correspondents' Dinner?
Sign up now for the Us Weekly newsletter to get breaking celebrity news, hot pics and more delivered straight to your inbox!