Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services.
Shopping for swimsuits isn’t the easiest task for any of Us. If you’re looking for flattering fits, you have to know your body type in order to select the right swimwear. If you’re lucky enough to have an athletic build, it can still be challenging to find what you want!
Athletic body types are typically super fit and toned with muscular arms and narrow hips. Swimsuits with thicker straps, one-shoulder silhouettes, high-cut bottoms and cutouts are likely to be the most complementary options. While the most important thing is feeling fabulous in your swimwear, looking good doesn’t hurt. If that’s your goal, we’ve rounded up 17 suits that are sure to stun on an athletic frame. Read on for more!
17 Perfect Bathing Suits for Athletic Body Types
1. This bikini from CUPSHE has thick straps with ruffles and a plunging neckline that accentuates your chest!
2. We love the simple look of this beautyin bikini — the one-shoulder top is gorgeous and the high-cut bottoms highlight your legs and curves!
3. The top from this CUPSHE two-piece has thicker straps and twist-tie details, as well as padded cups that make your bust look incredible!
4. This two-piece from ZAFUL has high-cut bottoms that will give you a curvy silhouette!
5. This MOOSLOVER bikini is beyond elegant — it comes with a one-shoulder top and matching high-cut bottoms!
6. If you love showing off some skin, this bikini from Lilosy may make your body look totally unreal!
7. The ruffled flounce top from this American Trends set works perfectly with the high-waisted bottoms to create an hourglass shape!
8. The tank top that comes with this Beachsissi set has a plunging neckline and thicker straps with adorable ruffles!
9. This La Blanca tankini set comes with a darker top and lighter bottoms, which draws the eyes from the shoulders to the hips.
10. We also love the top of this tankini set from SouqFone, and the contrast between the simple solid shades and the fun printed bottoms!
11. This Tempt Me set has the most elegant one-shoulder design which thousands of Amazon shoppers have fallen for!
12. The ruffled one-shoulder strap design of this Hilor swimsuit is a classy and timeless look!
13. We also adore how the ruffle straps and plunging neckline on this Sociala one-piece come together!
14. The side cutout on this SweatyRocks one-shoulder swimsuit helps to avert the gaze to the waist and create a shapely silhouette!
15. Monokinis are one of the best bathing suits to wear if you want an hourglass figure, and this pick from Eomenie is one of our absolute favorites!
16. We love how the thicker halter straps on this plunge V-neck swimsuit from KBREAUR wrap around the waist for a gorgeous cinched look!
17. If you really want to make your bust look incredible, this ultra-plunge swimsuit from Sporlike has extra padding that will blow you away!
Check out more of our picks and deals here!
Browse fashion, beauty and health products. Also, check out our gift guides.
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services our readers might find interesting and useful, such as wedding-guest outfits, purses, plus-size swimsuits, women's sneakers, bridal shapewear, and perfect gift ideas for everyone in your life. Product and service selection, however, is in no way intended to constitute an endorsement by either Us Weekly or of any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team may receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. In addition, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click on a link and then purchase the product featured in an article. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product or service is featured or recommended. Shop With Us operates independently from the advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at ShopWithUs@usmagazine.com. Happy shopping!
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!