Break out your ikat print and short shorts — Coachella is almost here!
The kick-off to the festival season begins on April 11 with the Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival when floods of fans — impeccably dressed in stylishly laid-back fashions — head to the desert to take in Outkast, Arcade Fire, Lorde, and more during the two-weekend event, where celebs like Vanessa Hudgens, Hilary Duff and Kate Bosworth are expected to attend.
If you're heading to Indio, Calif. or just planning on being there in boho-chic spirit, shop these 10 festival fashion must-haves.
1. Love Sam Jumper ($231, Lovesamclothing.com): Go from warm days to cool, desert nights in this printed strapless jumpsuit.
2. Ban.Do Twist Scarf ($20, Shopbando.com): Add flare to your braided hair with this versatile scarf that can be tied or wrapped into a headband, bow, and more.
3. Jamberry Emerald Palm Nail Wraps ($15, Jamberry.com): Don't waste money on a pre-festival manicure (your nails are guaranteed to be ruined by the first day), and apply these trendy palm-printed stickers instead.
4. Henri Bendel Luxe Semi-Precious Bold Ring ($98, Henribendel.com): Slip on this lapis and rose-gold plated ring for just the right amount of sparkle.
5. Vans Washed Slip-On ($55, Vans.com): Sure, sandals are cute, but within minutes your feet are covered in grass and dirt. Instead walk the festival grounds in these comfy classics.
6. Ivory + Mason Arden Red Mirror Sunglasses ($285, Ivorymason.com): Skip predictable aviators and opt for these reflective shades instead. Plus, get 40 percent off on all sunnies through April 20 with code COACHELLA14.
7. Old Navy The Boyfriend Cuffed Denim Shorts ($24.94, Oldnavy.com): Denim shorts are essential when packing for the desert festival since they'll pair with swimsuits, crop tops, flawy tanks, and almost anything else.
8. Shoshanna Parker Tank ($265, Shoshanna.com): The breezy silk top pairs well with cut-off shorts or a maxi skirt, and the multi-colored sequins add a subtle touch of glam.
9. Maaji Mystic Paths cheeky Bikini Top and Bottom ($68, $59, Largodrive.com): The bustier-inspired patchwork top takes you from pool party to concert — just add shorts, shoes, and go.
10. Aeropostale Ikat Fit & Flare Dress ($54.50, Aeropostale.com): Stay cool in the heat in this easy dress with a bustier-inspired top and circle skirt.
Sign up now for the Us Weekly newsletter to get breaking celebrity news, hot pics and more delivered straight to your inbox!