That's a "no" for Gwyneth Paltrow!
After dissing the Met Gala in 2013, the newly "consciously uncoupled" Paltrow will not be attending this year's fete on May 5. "Gwyneth will not be in New York and is unable to attend the ball," the Goop founder's rep told the New York Post.
However, Anna Wintour isn't holding Paltrow's drunken rant about the event in which she said it "sucked" against the Iron Man star. Sources told the Post that Paltrow, 41, was invited and that Vogue "is always happy to have Gwyneth attend the Met Gala."
After last year's punk-themed ball, Paltrow swore off the event saying, "I'm never going again," and then went on to slam the event in a radio interview.
"It sucked," she said. "It seems like it's the best thing in the world, you always think, 'Oh my god, it's gonna be so glamorous and amazing' and you're going to see all these people and then you get there and it's so hot and it's so crowded and everyone's pushing you."
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!