It’s a party in the U.S.A., Miley Cyrus-style, ya’ll!
And while we know that successfully celebrating July 4th partially includes downing all the barbecue you can eat, it’s also about raising a glass to our fair United States by finding—and rocking!—the perfect, adorably patriotic ensemble.
That’s why the editors at Us Weekly rounded up our favorite red, white, and blue fashion and beauty items, so you can spend the whole weekend in true American style.
Scroll down for deets and get shopping, patriots!
1. Beach waves and a flag-emblazoned Forever 21 hair bow, what could be more appropriate ($2, Forever21.com)?
2. Pucker up! If there was ever a day to rock a scarlet pout, it’s today. Our pick? Revlon’s ridiculously smooth Ultra HD Lipstick in gorgeous “poppy” ($10, CVS.com).
3. ModCloth’s “Belle of the Barbecue” dress is the only one you’ll need on July 4th—and every other day of the summer you want to look fabulous ($60, Modcloth.com).
4. These star-spangled ear jackets by Max & Chloe are for the on-trend patriot ($78, Maxandchloe.com). And let’s be honest, they’ll be just as cute come the holidays!
5. Show your pride on your sleeve with this elegant row of temporary golden star tattoos by Lulu DK ($15, Bloomingdales.com).
6. Prefer a solid ensemble with just a pop of pride? We’ve got you. Slip into SO’s cute and comfy, flag-printed slip-ons ($15, Kohls.com).
7. Eyes up here! If you’re rocking red lips, then decorate your peepers with our next favorite hue: bright blue! Our vote goes to Urban Decay’s 24/7 liner in “Chaos,” which glides on like a dream ($20, Urbandecay.com).
8. Jamberry’s got the best nail wraps for every occasion, and July 4th is no exception! We’re dreaming about the three-pattern “Patriot” mix ($15, Jamberrynails.com).
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!