I have always been a sucker for the British flag. A sucker! Maybe somewhere in my past life I had lived as a gogo dancer in swigning London, but whenever I see something with a Union Jack Flag I go bananas.
Twiggy, the 1960's model icon, has ended up on HSN peddling her wares, including flags, shoes and bags. And if this color combination makes you long for something else, it also comes in Chocolate, Black, Pistachio, Hot Pink and the wait-listed Navy. This bag is also pretty substantial and deep which I also love. No dinky bags for this girl. Check out the rest of her stuff on HSN.com. It'll be worth the trip!
– Large, classic style North/South tote profile.
– Multicolored, manmade patent walls.
– Solid patent trim. Metallic hardware.
– Large Union flag front with contrasting snake-embossed striping.
– Solid back with 1 zipper pocket.
– Chain shoulder strap with patent grip.
– Flat feet with bottom.
– Top open with magnetic snap.
– Signature print satin lining.
– 1 zipper pocket, 1 patch pocket and 1 cell phone pocket.
– Tote approx.16"L x 3-1/4"W x 17"H with a 9-1/2"L strap drop.
– Removable, patent cosmetic bag with zip open and mini Union flag on front.
– Cosmetic bag approx. 8"L x 5"W x 2"H.
– Dust bag.
– Manmade materials.
By Sasha Charnin Morrison for UsMagazine.com. To read more of the Recessionista blog, click here.
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!