Bow down, bitches!
Queen Elizabeth II, who celebrated her 90th birthday on Thursday, April 21, has ruled the United Kingdom in style since the age of 27. While she has tight reign over an entire monarchy, she still manages to keep a close eye on what goes in her wardrobe as well. In an April 21 post, the Telegraph reported the stats of her royal closet. Scroll down for some of the deets!
• She only wears heels that stand 2 1/4 inches tall
• She never removes her coat in public
• Her dress hems, which must extend past the knee, are weighted
• She’s only been photographed wearing trousers once — during the Royal Tour of Canada in 1970
• She owns over 200 Launer purses. The brand’s most expensive handbag cashes in at £1,650 ($2,326 U.S.)
• She prefers 15 centimeter gloves
• She likes her sleeves quarter-length
• She only wears scarves by Hermés, available as low as $155 and as high $1,200 (and up!)
• Her Fulton umbrellas (£18.00 [$25.78 in U.S.], fultonumbrellas.com) always match her outfits
• Her hats cannot obscure her face — or prevent her from gracefully entering and exiting vehicles
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on Youtube!