Heading to the airport and want to bypass those comfy sweats in favor of a celeb-approved style? Us Weekly‘s Fashion Director Sasha Charnin Morrison has five easy ways to work the airport like it’s a celeb-filled runway — all while staying chic and comfortable.
Here, get our top tips to achieve a celeb style without sacrificing your fashion sensibility for the sake of comfort.
1. For starters, stay warm in cool airline cabins with a jacket like this Veda style worn by Jessica Alba. This version has a ton of pockets and it’s perfect piece to look chic and feel good.
2. A bright scarf goes with everything. Love Quotes makes it in bright vibrant colors — pink, green, electric blue — which is nice to mix with neutrals. A scarf is great to wrap yourself in, layer or cover your neck when it’s colder.
3. To keep your hands free, try an oversized cross body bag. DVF makes a great bucket bag in a bright blue peacock color with a top zip closure. It’s the perfect travel bag. Almost every celebrity goes through security with a bag like this. It holds everything from your tickets to passport and even a change of clothing — it’s beautiful and refined — and doesn’t look like you’re carrying your gym clothes in it.
4. The ultimate star style must? Sunglasses! Jimmy Choo makes a pair that collapse and take up little room. Very V.I.P! This makes a thrown together ensemble chic.
5. Flats are the way to go if you’re zooming through the airport. Not only do they get you through security in a zip, this version collapses and folds up for easy storage. Snag a pair in a bright color and add a little zing to your neutral look.
For more style tips from Us Weekly‘s Sasha Charnin Morrison, check out the video above!
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!