Copy Kristen Stewart's Bronze Smoky Eye Makeup
For several weeks now, Kristen Stewart has been jetsetting around the world to promote her latest flick, Snow White and the Huntsman. At her most recent stop in Sydney, Australia on Tuesday, she stepped out rocking a baroque Balmain dress and sexy bronzed skin and coppery eyes that are perfect for summer. Her makeup pro, mark celebrity makeup artist Mai Quynh, tells Us Weekly how to recreate her look.
1. Prep skin with a moisturizer containing SPF followed by a makeup primer (try Make Up For Ever HD Microperfecting Primer, $34 at sephora.com).
2. Apply a cream-to-powder foundation (try Urban Decay Surreal foundation, $35 at sephora.com) using a foundation brush and touch up any areas, like around the nose and eyes, with concealer.
3. On cheeks, blend mark Just Pinched Instant Blush Tint in Nude ($8, meetmark.com) onto the apples of cheeks and follow with a dusting of translucent oil-absorbent powder all over to set the makeup.
4. Using a blush brush, sweep on mark Good Glowing Custom Pick Powder Blush in Cameo Glo ($8, meetmark.com).
5. Apply the copper shade in the mark Keep It Going Longwear Eyeliner & Shadow compact in Surreal ($11, meetmark.com) to lower eyelids using the a flat eyeliner brush.
6. Using the same brush, smudge the black in mark Keep It Going Longwear Eyeliner & Shadow compact in Entourage ($11, meetmark.com) along top lash line and extend it out into a wing.
7. Mix copper and black shades on back of hand and smudge them on bottom lash lines.
8. Apply two coats of black volumizing mascara (try Rimmel Max Volume Flash Waterproof Mascara, $6.83 at drugstore.com) to her upper and lower lashes.
9. For lips, dab on mark Lipclick Full Color Lipstick in Coral Fixation ($11, meetmark.com) to create a sensual lip.