Hot holiday hair might not be a galaxy far, far away, because Star Wars: The Force Awakens' breakout actress, Daisy Ridley, is modeling the perfect retro look for the season.
Sporting a '20s-inspired S-wave 'do to the J.J. Abrams-directed flick's first premiere in Tokyo on Dec. 9, Ridley, 23, looked every bit the gorgeous flapper. She completed the effect with a black and white tweed dress by Chanel Couture with a multi-fabric skirt.
Want to get the Force Awakens actress' tresses for your holiday party? Check out her hair how-to, directly from celeb stylist Robert Vetica, who created the "chic, modern, fresh, and ageless" red carpet look, below!
"The hair look always has to start with the clothes," Vetica says. Since the dress had such Prohibition vibes, he made sure Ridley's hair matched.
1. Apply Leonor Greyl Mousse Au Lotus Volumatrice to wet hair so that it "does not fall flat to the head and lose its unique shape."
2. With a medium-sized round boar bristle brush, blow-dry your hair.
3. Using a 3/4-inch curling iron, curl just the ends of the hair on mild-medium heat. "I sprayed each section with Leonor Greyl Condition Naturelle Heat Protecting Styling Spray to protect the hair and add hold to the shape I would be creating with the iron," says Vetica.
4. Comb the hair in the shape most flattering to you and set the look with clips.
5. Spray Leonor Greyl Laque Souple Light to Medium Hold hairspray as it sets.
6. Wait about 20 minutes before you remove the pins; apply styling cream to mold the hair further.
7. Dab on styling oil to smooth out the hair and give it extra shine.
Tell Us: Will you try Daisy's retro style? Tweet with @UsWeekly using the hashtag #stylebyUs!
Get celeb fashion, beauty tips, and more delivered directly to your inbox. Sign up for the Us Weekly Style & Beauty newsletter now!