Kim Kardashian Got a Puppy for Xmas That Died 2 Weeks Later

Celebrity News Dec. 21, 2010 AT 2:33PM
Kim Kardashian Got a Puppy for Xmas That Died 2 Weeks Later Credit: D Dipasupil/FilmMagic

Sad Christmas memories for Kim Kardashian!

The reality star, 30, tells JustJared about her best, yet most heartbreaking, holiday present ever: a puppy she got "when I was really little."

PHOTOS: The Kardashians' krazy year!

"Valentina was its name, but then she died two weeks later," Kardashian says, explaining that the puppy died of "snail poisoning."

Snail poisoning?!

"You know when snails leave a little trail? [Valentina] got super excited and ate it and died," she says.

PHOTOS: Kim and Kourtney take NYC

But Kim was "super excited and emotional" when she met Valentina for the first time -- unlike her big sister Kourtney, now 31.

"Kourtney would come down [Christmas morning] and wouldn't care, and she didn't really care that it was Christmas, while I was like, 'Oh my God! I got a puppy!' We were so different!"

PHOTOS: How Kim has overshared with her fans

"Kourtney never just cared" about the holiday, she added. "But I love Christmas, it's our family's favorite holiday."

How we use your email
X

We may use your e-mail address to send you the newsletter and offers that may interest you, on behalf of Us Weekly and its partners. For more information please read our Privacy Policy.

comments powered by Disqus

ADVERTISEMENT