Kim Kardashian Got a Puppy for Xmas That Died 2 Weeks Later
Sad Christmas memories for Kim Kardashian!
The reality star, 30, tells JustJared about her best, yet most heartbreaking, holiday present ever: a puppy she got "when I was really little."
"Valentina was its name, but then she died two weeks later," Kardashian says, explaining that the puppy died of "snail poisoning."
"You know when snails leave a little trail? [Valentina] got super excited and ate it and died," she says.
But Kim was "super excited and emotional" when she met Valentina for the first time -- unlike her big sister Kourtney, now 31.
"Kourtney would come down [Christmas morning] and wouldn't care, and she didn't really care that it was Christmas, while I was like, 'Oh my God! I got a puppy!' We were so different!"
"Kourtney never just cared" about the holiday, she added. "But I love Christmas, it's our family's favorite holiday."