Kree Harrison: 25 Things You Don't Know About Me
22-year-old American Idol contestant Kree Harrison spills secrets exclusively to Us. You can catch her on Idol at 8 P.M. Wednesdays and Thursdays on Fox.
1. I put hot sauce on everything.
2. I've always wanted to be a mermaid.
3. I love old trucks.
4. My sister and I watch Friends together a lot.
5. Favorite color: royal blue.
6. My dad used to call me Tom because I was such a tomboy.
7. Almost Famous is one of my favorite movies.
8. I love to color. It relaxes me.
9. I could listen to Otis Redding at any point in time.
10. I love peanut butter.
11. I learned the drums when I was 15. I can sing and play at the same time.
12. I love the water -- boating, fishing, swimming.
13. Crawfish is my favorite food.
14. My first concert was Al Green.
15. I love to dance. The girls know my alter ego, "Hug Life," has some swag.
16. I once had a cat named Harley (for Harley-Davidson).
17. My favorite rose is a yellow rose.
18. I'm addicted to coconut water.
19. I've never been to a zoo.
20. I always wanted to ride a roller coaster or go skydiving.
21. I'm terrified of snakes.
22. People are always surprised to learn that I love rap and hip-hop: Biggie, Rihanna, Fat Pat.
23. My favorite place in the world is Santa's Pub in Nashville. I used to work there, and the people are like my adopted family.
24. I hope to one day own a log cabin on a lake.
25. I prefer to take baths instead of showers.