Nick Carter "Disappointed" With Joey Fatone's Backstreet Boys Diss
A dance-off may be needed. Nick Carter isn't all that impressed with Joey Fatone's latest slam against the Backstreet Boys. The fellow boy band refugee responded to the 'N Sync singer's diss earlier this week about BSB's latest tour.
"Just disappointed, I really liked joey..." newlywed Carter, 34, tweeted on Friday, April 18. "I'm proud of who we are and love what we stand for. Truthfully its about not letting our fans down. Sorry bro but you have us all wrong."
He added: "Now let me go back to enjoying my Honeymoon." (Carter just tied the knot with girlfriend Lauren Kitt in Santa Barbara on April 12. Bandmates AJ McLean, Howie Dorough and Brian Littrell attended.)
Earlier this week, Fatone, 37, took a slight jab at the Backstreet Boys during an interview with Huffington Post. "I feel like they just need the money," he said. "No offense guys!"
Despite the shade, Fatone hinted that that 'N Sync's 2013 MTV Video Music Awards performance to honor Justin Timberlake last August may be the last time they reunite. "It was fun, it was interesting, but I don't know if it's ever going to happen again," he said.
"I don't know whether or not something will ever happen again, but again you always say never say never because that happened. That was never gonna happen and all of a sudden it did happen," he continued. "At this moment in time is anything gonna happen? Absolutely, 100 percent no...at this moment."