The fourth season of Bravo's hit reality fashion show kicked off Tuesday night, and the drama is already ba-na-nas.
Rachel Zoe, 38, is six months pregnant with her first child, she's in the process of launching her own eponymous line and she needs to hire a new assistant, like, now. Here, the top five moments that everyone is talking about from the premiere episode:
PHOTO: See Rachel and Rodger's son Skyler Morrison Berman
1. It's a boy! The famously skinny stylist is rocking a (teeny tiny) baby bump, and seems absolutely thrilled with the impending arrival of her "peanut." However, she admits that she cried for days when she found out that she was having a boy instead of a mini-me she could deck out in designer duds.
2. She's mad at Brad. Though Zoe and her former employee, Brad Goreski, said their split was amicable when they announced the news last September, it seems like there are hard feelings between the two. "It's not the first time I've been used," she says after revealing that within a week of parting, Brad went out on his own as a stylist and pursued her clients. "I would say it's going to be the last time, though."
3. Team Zoe is expanding. Rachel is instantly smitten with junior stylist prospect Jeremiah Brent (he's adorable and makes her laugh) and decides to hire him at the end of the show. We also met Mandana Dayani, the new Director of Brand Development for Rachel Zoe Inc., who Rachel brilliantly refers to as an "execubitch."
4. All you need is love. Rachel and her husband Rodger Berman channel Yoko and John Lennon in a glam photo shoot for ELLE magazine, where the couple poses in Givenchy (her) and Tom Ford (him) while lounging in bed. But it's not too literal, as Rachel says, ""We aren't making me Asian."
5. Witchy woman. Rodger finds a home that just might be too big for their growing family. However, Rachel loves the place (despite having only seen photos of the manse) and says she has a "witchy vibe" that it's the perfect house for them.