Recessionista: Lauren Conrad for Kohl's
Lauren Conrad's dresses are selling out, and at $41.99, this watercolor ruffled number is too pretty to pass up.
think LC has an great sense of herself and style. The proportions are right, the designs are simple and sweet with that L.A. thing thrown in. On this garment in particular, it's not overly complicated or nuts. The tailoring is easy, it looks expensive and elegant -- yet the price is amazing. Who wouldn't want this -- in gray or red -- in their closet? (Plus, let's face it -- she deserves to have her line do well!)
Advisory: If it sells out online, it's always possible that it's still available in the stores.
- Floral watercolor pattern provides artistic appeal
- Ruffled trim adds fashionable flair
- Belted design ensures the perfect fit
- Stretchy fabric blend promises constant comfort
- 36-in. approximate length
- Polyester and spandex
- Machine wash
- Sizes available from XS to XL