Heading to the airport and want to bypass those comfy sweats in favor of a celeb-approved style? Us Weekly's Fashion Director Sasha Charnin Morrison has five easy ways to work the airport like it's a celeb-filled runway -- all while staying chic and comfortable.
Here, get our top tips to achieve a celeb style without sacrificing your fashion sensibility for the sake of comfort.
1. For starters, stay warm in cool airline cabins with a jacket like this Veda style worn by Jessica Alba. This version has a ton of pockets and it's perfect piece to look chic and feel good.
2. A bright scarf goes with everything. Love Quotes makes it in bright vibrant colors -- pink, green, electric blue -- which is nice to mix with neutrals. A scarf is great to wrap yourself in, layer or cover your neck when it's colder.
3. To keep your hands free, try an oversized cross body bag. DVF makes a great bucket bag in a bright blue peacock color with a top zip closure. It's the perfect travel bag. Almost every celebrity goes through security with a bag like this. It holds everything from your tickets to passport and even a change of clothing -- it's beautiful and refined -- and doesn't look like you're carrying your gym clothes in it.
4. The ultimate star style must? Sunglasses! Jimmy Choo makes a pair that collapse and take up little room. Very V.I.P! This makes a thrown together ensemble chic.
5. Flats are the way to go if you're zooming through the airport. Not only do they get you through security in a zip, this version collapses and folds up for easy storage. Snag a pair in a bright color and add a little zing to your neutral look.
For more style tips from Us Weekly's Sasha Charnin Morrison, check out the video above!