25 Things You Don't Know About Me: Anderson Cooper
Journalist Anderson Cooper, 44 -- his daytime talk show, Anderson, premieres September 12 -- shares the 25 things you don't know about him with Us Weekly.
1. I started going gray in college.
2. I wish I still had brown hair.
3. I love my Real Housewives of Atlanta and Beverly Hills. Miami, not so much.
4. I met Charlie Chaplin when I was 6. I have a photo, but no actual memory of it.
5. I am very disorganized.
6. Shopping for clothes makes my head hurt.
7. I work out nearly every day. Yes, I know how annoying that sounds.
8. I love fast food.
10. I collected toy soldiers when I was young.
11. I became a reporter by going to wars by myself with a camera and a fake press pass.
12. I've been addicted to TV since I was little.
13. I was a Dungeons & Dragons geek when I was young. I spent a lot of time indoors.
14. I can fall asleep anywhere at any time.
16. I don't drink any hot liquids. No tea, no coffee.
17. Oddly, my favorite ice cream flavor is coffee.
18. I don't like to wear sunglasses, no matter how bright out it is.
19. I struggled with dyslexia as a child.
20. Chocolate chip cookies make me happy.
21. I can't sing, and won't try.
22. I like to dance, but never on TV.
23. I've bitten my nails for as long as I can remember.
24. I am a dog person and have a dog named Molly, but I've recently discovered cats are OK too.
25. I like to assume the best about people, until I am proven wrong.