25 Things You Don't Know About Me: Andy Cohen
Andy Cohen, 43, (Watch What Happens Live airs on Bravo Sundays at 11 p.m.) shares the 25 things you don't know about him with Us Weekly.
1. I'm an NRA-certified Expert Rifleman. (Thank you, Camp Nebagamon!)
2. I love Kraft Macaroni & Cheese.
3. My go-to karaoke song is "Rocky Mountain High."
4. I was a B-52's go-go dancer.
5. I worked at CBS News for 10 years.
6. My family was in the food business and I did everything from drive a forklift to make deliveries.
7. I fantasize about moving to an island and tending bar.
8. I've been nominated for 12 Emmys, and we won --for Top Chef-- the only time I didn't go.
9. I'm a lifetime St. Louis Cardinals fan.
10. I just finished writing Most Talkative: Stories From the Front Lines of Pop Culture.
11. I have only been inside one Housewife's house: RHOBH's Lisa Vanderpump.
12. I drink real cocktails on my show.
13. I love boxing with my trainer.
14. Amy Sedaris makes me laugh harder than anybody.
15. I wish men's jumpsuits would come back in style.
16. I love dark chocolate.
17. I'm addicted to tea.
18. I'm a Deadhead at heart.
19. I love South Park.
20. I'm very nostalgic.
21. First concert: Shaun Cassidy.
22. Snoopy makes me happy.
23. My happiest time of day is during my show.
24. I can't imagine anyone is interested in this list.
25. I love a lady with a side ponytail.