Andy Cohen, 43, (Watch What Happens Live airs on Bravo Sundays at 11 p.m.) shares the 25 things you don't know about him with Us Weekly.
1. I'm an NRA-certified Expert Rifleman. (Thank you, Camp Nebagamon!)
2. I love Kraft Macaroni & Cheese.
3. My go-to karaoke song is "Rocky Mountain High."
4. I was a B-52's go-go dancer.
5. I worked at CBS News for 10 years.
6. My family was in the food business and I did everything from drive a forklift to make deliveries.
7. I fantasize about moving to an island and tending bar.
8. I've been nominated for 12 Emmys, and we won --for Top Chef-- the only time I didn't go.
9. I'm a lifetime St. Louis Cardinals fan.
10. I just finished writing Most Talkative: Stories From the Front Lines of Pop Culture.
11. I have only been inside one Housewife's house: RHOBH's Lisa Vanderpump.
12. I drink real cocktails on my show.
13. I love boxing with my trainer.
14. Amy Sedaris makes me laugh harder than anybody.
15. I wish men's jumpsuits would come back in style.
16. I love dark chocolate.
17. I'm addicted to tea.
18. I'm a Deadhead at heart.
19. I love South Park.
20. I'm very nostalgic.
21. First concert: Shaun Cassidy.
22. Snoopy makes me happy.
23. My happiest time of day is during my show.
24. I can't imagine anyone is interested in this list.
25. I love a lady with a side ponytail.