25 Things You Don't Know About Me: Bob Harper
Bob Harper, 46, (The Biggest Loser is on NBC Tuesdays at 8 P.M. Find his Smart Weight Loss Formula in stores) shares the 25 things you don't know about him with Us Weekly.
i1. I have to chew gum when I work out.
2. I talk to my dog, Karl, and I'm waiting for him to talk back one day.
3. I talk to myself, but I don't answer back.
4. I can't stand driving a dirty car.
5. I'm a huge Howard Stern fan.
6. I love riding motorcycles.
7. I think of Jaws every single time I get in the ocean.
8. I always need to have a camera with me.
9. I'm obsessed with Instagram, an iPhone app.
10. I love 1stdibs.com. Furniture is a passion of mine.
11. I have my own personal trainer, and he kills me!
12. I once left my wallet at home before going to the airport and talked my way onto the plane without ID.
13. I'm a member of the New York Times Wine Club.
14. I actually take my own supplements, eat Quaker oatmeal and do my own workout DVDs.
15. Paris is my favorite place in the world.
16. I watched the Lord of the Rings trilogy so many times, my friends were convinced I was going to turn into a hobbit.
17. Julia Roberts once gave me a flower arrangement that couldn't fit in my car.
18. I love to burn incense.
19. I sleep with my watch on. I always need to know the time.
20. I hate snakes!
21. I'm color-blind.
22. I went on tour with Melissa Etheridge.
23. If I don't work out at least six days a week, I'm not the happiest person to be around.
24. One of the best books I've read in years is Patti Smith's Just Kids.
25. I love getting tattoos, but hate the way they feel. Ouch!