25 Things You Don't Know About Me: Brad Womack
Brad Womack, 38, (watch Womack look for love on ABC's The Bachelor Mondays at 8 p.m.) shares the 25 things you don't know about him with UsMagazine.com
1. Bradley is my middle name; Stephen is my first name.
2. My favorite music is classic country: Johnny Cash, Willie Nelson...No comparison. Except maybe for Justin Bieber.
3. My two brothers happen to be my very best friends.
4. I bought my first bar at 28.
5. I believe in brutal honesty.
6. I watch a different movie almost every night.
7. I realize how many times I say amazing, connection and journey. No one finds me more cheesy than I do.
8. My pet peeve is when anyone takes themselves too seriously.
9. I'm loyal to a fault.
10. I like to dance, but I'm a terrible dancer.
11. I'm punctual.
12. I only listen to news and talk radio in my car.
13. I enjoy blue-collar work over what I've chosen as my career.
14. I eat very bland food. No salt, sugar, etc.
15. I can't stand my accent. I refer to myself as Simple Jack.
16. I have one drug of choice: caffeine.
17. I'd like to say I have no regrets, but I can't.
18. I'm very into fashion.
19. Most nights I only sleep four hours.
20. The feature I look for in a woman is her smile.
21. I have the most fun when I'm laughing.
22. My favorite actor is Daniel Day-Lewis.
23. The most terrifying moment of my life occurred filming this season of The Bachelor.
24. My favorite TV show is The Soup.
25. I have a crush on Snooki.