Race-car driver Danica Patrick, 27, (watch Patrick drive in Nascar Feb. 20 at 5:30 p.m. on ESPN2) shares the 25 things you don't know about her with UsMagazine.com.
1. I don't like chewing gum.
2. I got a sewing machine for Christmas, and now I love to sew.
3. I very much love red wine.
4. My favorite food is eggs.
5. I love the personal stories tattoos tell.
6. My husband, physical therapist Paul Hospenthal, and I love to cook. We even took classes.
7. I love looking into the eyes of animals.
8. Alanis Morissette is my favorite singer.
9. I don't whistle while I work.
10. I'm scared to put my foot on a shower drain, because that's where all the dirty water goes.
11. My husband is my best friend.
12. I know that was cheesy.
13. Wooden Popsicle sticks make me cringe!
14. I want to hang out with Chelsea Handler.
15. I get bored after three days off.
16. I'm 5-foot-2. Most people are smaller than they look on TV!
17. I used to want to be a singer.
18. I wouldn't have made it as a singer, so it's good that I drive.
19. I love to travel, even though I do it all the time for work.
20. I love scary movies, but I know I'll have nightmares after I watch.
21. When I let my husband drive, I try not to add my two cents.
22. The only cartoon I watched as a kid was Scooby-Doo.
23. I drink my coffee black.
24. I'm blind without contacts.
25. I have a hard time with words like famous or celebrity, so I say popular.