Ellen DeGeneres, 52, (catch her on American Idol Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays on Fox. For The Ellen DeGeneres Show, check local listings) shares the 25 things you don't know about her with UsMagazine.com.
1. I lived in my car for a short time. Wait: I'm thinking of Jewel.
2. The only reason I am not a professional ice skater is that I am not a good ice skater.
3. I want to live without regrets.
4. I am always early. (Which means you are always late.)
5. I've never had any dance training.
7. I only learned to text last year. LOL.
8. I used to sell vacuum cleaners.
9. I love to move. I've lived in five houses over the past seven years.
10. I played tennis in high school.
11. I have an older brother.
12. My first car was a hand-me-down from my mother: a bright-yellow Vega.
13. I can control Anderson Cooper's thoughts with my mind. Usually I think, Anderson, wear a tight T-shirt.
14. I love reality TV. For someone who's never been interested in a bachelor, I am fascinated.
15. I listen to Eckhart Tolle CDs when I'm driving. I wish he was the voice of my navigation system.
16. I only make left turns.
17. I'm fluent in Na'vi.
18. I sometimes use my poker face in backgammon. But I have a completely different go fish face.
19. I've been running the L.A. marathon for five years. Someday I'm gonna finish it.
20. I didn't go to no college.
21. I love watches. And no matter where I am, I keep my watch set to the Mountain Time Zone.
22. I don't eat meat, and I don't drink anything with the word nog in it.
23. If I buy one pair of shoes from Payless, my next will be free.
24. I've named the fish in my pond. (They are Charlotte, Hermit, Almost Pretty -- Pretty passed away and we got another that's not quite as pretty but similar -- Sarah Jessica Parker, Anyway, Prince, Michael Jackson, Phil, Linda, Patch, Bubbles and Bubbles' stand-in.)
25. If there's anything else you want to know about me, Google me.