25 Things You Don't Know About Me: Vanessa Lachey
Vanessa Lachey, 31, (Winter Wipeout airs on ABC Thursdays at 8 p.m.) shares the 25 things you don't know with her with Us Weekly.
1. I can speak Pig Latin fluently.
2. I went to Georgia Tech engineering camp one summer in high school.
3. I have never worn hair extensions.
4. I have weird OCD habits.
5. One is that I like to fold my napkin three times, in a triangle, after I eat.
6. I have always wanted to be a singer/performer.
7. So I sing my heart out in the car and the shower!
8. I was in a jump-rope club in Turkey. We traveled the country encouraging kids to get active.
9. I was living there when Desert Storm broke. We were evacuated in the middle of the night to the U.S. It was 1990. I was 9.
10. I'm allergic to cats. I can never be a cat lady.
11. I sanitize everything.
12. I wipe down airplane tables, armrests and windows before I can settle into my seat.
13. I travel with my own blanket (the n-a-p from Brookstone) because it's clean.
14. I've flown in an F-16.
15. I love to throw any party -- Easter, birthdays, sporting events. It's a hobby!
16. I feel that a girl isn't really put-together if she doesn't have a pedicure.
17. I have worn the same perfume since I was 16 years old: Pleasures by Estee Lauder.
18. I'm a sucker for light eyes! My husband, Nick [Lachey, 38], got me with his baby blues!
19. I have never broken a bone.
20. I have sprained both my ankles and both my wrists, though.
21. I love to cook, especially new recipes.
22. I'd love to have three or four kids.
23. I fear for my future children's safety.
24. Growing up, I hated my lips and skin color. I felt too different. Now I love both.
25. I sleep in Nick's boxers. They give me a comfortable night's sleep, and he loves it.