Ben Flajnik: 25 Things You Don't Know About Me
Ben Flajnik, 29, shares the 25 things you don't know about him with Us Weekly. The Bachelor airs Monday at 8 p.m. EST on ABC.
1. In college, I started making wine in my kitchen accidentally. I was trying to make grape jam.
2. My obsession with Saturday Night Live started at a very young age.
3. I have a huge crush on Kristen Wiig.
4. I hate bananas and mayonnaise. I think they should be banned.
5. My first concert was Raffi. And I've been every year since.
6. I was in an '80s hair-metal cover band. I love dressing up in neon spandex and doing the splits!
7. I've been to more than 35 countries.
8. I'm terrible at basketball and at doing my hair.
10. Heights, elevators and low ceilings freak me out.
11. I love the San Francisco Giants baseball team.
12. People mistake me for Rafael Nadal all the time, just not when I'm playing tennis.
13. I love dancing to Chromeo.
14. I am a quarter Slovenian.
15. I cook a mean cioppino.
16. I have owned 14 cars.
17. I love free popcorn.
18. I don't drink coffee.
19. My gold handicap is 7.
20. My other handicap is women.
21. My dog, Scotch, just turned 7, making him 49 in dog years. Now I turn to him for advice.
22. I was a Cub Scout.
23. My alter ego is Storm Horse, a smooth-talking, moustached R&B crooner.
24. I've never received a Valentine in my adult life, and I am still haunted by not receiving a ton in school. Maybe it's why I went on The Bachelor.
25. Math is not one of my strong suits, though Hugo Boss is one of my strong suits.