Ed Sheeran: 25 Things You Don't Know About Me
1. I can't drive.
2. I had speech therapy for a stutter for years.
3. The first album I ever bought was Conspiracy of One by the Offspring.
4. I keep discovering new cousins as I tour the world.
5. I failed by GCSE [a British exam] in German.
6. My favorite movies are Goodfellas and Cool Runnings.
7. I won "Most Likely to Be Famous" in high school.
8. I never finished school.
9. I have birthmark by my eye, and people always think I've been in a fight.
10. I'd rather see people in person than talk on the phone. Less awkward.
11. As a kid, I was in the National Youth Theatre.
12. I have terrible vision and wear glasses.
13. I kept a 2009-2010 diary.
14. I used to wear a trucker hat with a Lego man attached to it.
15. The only video game I've owned was GoldenEye 007 on N64.
16. I can play the cello.
17. I can fit 47 Maltesers in my mouth.
18. I don't use a wallet.
19. I'm newly obsessed with Bruce Springsteen.
20. One of my pinkies is shorter than the other.
21. I was a roadie for Nizlopi when I was 15 and 16.
22. For four years of my life, I had no fixed address.
23. I don't have a bathtub.
24. I have a very addictive personality. I tend to overdo things a lot.
25. I can chug a Jager Bomb faster than anyone.