You betta redneckognize!
Six-year-old beauty queen Alana Thompson is no stranger to fans of TLC's Toddlers & Tiaras, and on Wednesday, the beauty pageant show's breakout star got her moment to shine with the premiere of her spinoff Here Comes Honey Boo Boo.
Ditching the Go-Go juice for Mountain Dew and sweets, Thompson introduced TV fans to her family -- sisters Lauryn, 12, (nicknamed Pumpkin), Jessica, 15 (Chubbs) and pregnant Anna, 17 (Chickadee), dad Mike (Sugar Bear) and mom June (Momma) -- as they competed in the so-called Redneck Games.
Here, Us Weekly recaps the top five craziest quotes from Thompson and her McIntyre, Ga.-based family.
1. "It's all about Southern pride, similar to the Olympics, but with a lot of missing teeth and a lot of butt crack showing." - Momma, on the Redneck Games, which feature events including Bobbin' for Pig Feet and the Mudpit Belly Flop.
2. "My mother has told me in the past that if you fart 12-15 times a day, you could lose a lot of weight, so I think I'm gonna lose a lot of weight." - Chubbs, who attempted to slim down on the show's premiere
3. "I like to get in the mud, because I like to get dirty like a pig." - Honey Boo Boo, on competing in the Mudpit Belly Flop during the Redneck Games
4. 'It's called a biscuit because it looks like a biscuit." - Momma, on the family's nickname for female genitalia
5. "Please, women that are of voluptuous size, put some clothes on ... All that vajiggle jaggle is not beauteous." - Momma, commenting on the women in attendance at the Redneck Games.
Did we miss your favorite Honey Boo Boo quip? Leave it in the comments!
Here Comes Honey Boo Boo airs Wednesdays at 10pm on TLC.