Roll the cameras! Contrary to reports, Keeping Up With the Kardashians is still in production after Kim Kardashian's Paris robbery and Kanye West's hospitalization, an E! spokesperson tells Us Weekly.
"Keeping Up With the Kardashians is currently in production and has not been halted," the E! spokesperson said in a statement on Tuesday, November 29.
The news comes after TMZ reported that the production team initially planned to resume filming "through the holidays" but stopped in the wake of West's hospitalization. As a result, the site reported that filming was done "for the rest of the year ... possibly longer" as production had sufficient footage for the time being.
Production was briefly put on hold in October after Kardashian, 36, was robbed of more than $10 million in jewelry while tied up and held at gunpoint inside her private residence in Paris. "Kim's well-being is our core focus right now," an E! spokesperson told Us in a statement at the time. "No decision has been made as to when production will resume."
The new KUWTK reports come one week after West, 39, was hospitalized at Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center for exhaustion following an incident at his personal trainer's home in Los Angeles. The news broke hours after he canceled the remainder of his Saint Pablo tour on November 21.
As previously reported, doctors nixed plans to release the "Fade" rapper from the hospital on Monday and are continuing to monitor him. "The doctors said he's in no shape to leave yet," a source confirmed to Us on Monday, November 28. "Kim argued he could recover at home, but the doctors just don't think he is ready. He still needs more time."
A second insider told Us that the hospitalization was triggered by stress from Kardashian's robbery, saying, "It did a number on him as much as Kim. The mere thought that anything could happen to her sent him in a tailspin. He wasn't sleeping and he was having nightmares about it."
Want stories like these delivered straight to your inbox? Sign up now for the Us Weekly newsletter!