Neon Trees Singer Tyler Glenn: 25 Things You Don't Know About Me
Neon Trees singer Tyler Glenn (his band will perform on the Late Show with David Letterman August 27 and America's Got Talent August 29) shares 25 things you don't know about him with Us Weekly. Neon Trees' latest single, "Everybody Talks," was recently certified platinum.
1. I truly love to cook.
2. I am a loyal friend. If we hit it off, I will always be there for you.
3. I have an extensive Power Rangers toy collection.
4. In high school I used my girlfriend's credit card to buy Bruce Springsteen memorabilia on eBay without asking.
5. I get scared on roller coasters.
6. I desperately want to go to a Nickelback show.
7. I own a signed full size cardboard cut out of Morrissey in the nude.
8. I've eaten vegan/vegetarian for almost 10 years.
9. Confession: my last real vice is Diet Coke. My favorite Diet Coke is from McDonald's.
10. I sobbed literal tears while visiting the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in Cleveland.
11. I was a kleptomaniac in high school. Now the idea of being dishonest or stealing makes me nauseous.
12. Jared Leto emailed me and I still haven't emailed him back.
13. I usually find more to wear in the ladies' section.
14. If I have more than a day off, you can almost count on it that I will do something drastic to my hair.
15. I have a mutated heart. Literally one of my heart valves occasionally leaks.
16. Sometimes when I enter a room I pretend to be on a phone call until I'm comfortable.
18. Shannon Sossamon is my eternal celebrity crush. Shirley Manson was, too, but now I'm friends with her and her husband, so that ended!
19. I religiously download all episodes of Chelsea Lately.
20. My favorite food is Middle Eastern.
21. I am the second biggest Third Eye Blind fan in the world.
22. I was in ballet from ages 4-12.
23. I never get tired of singing our song "Animal."
24. I love horror movies.
25. I have no filter.