Real NJ Housewives Sued for Bar Brawl

Entertainment Jun. 14, 2011 AT 11:42AM
Real NJ Housewives Sued for Bar Brawl Credit: Chaunce Hayden/Getty

Champagne problems!

The Real Housewives of New Jersey are headed to court. As Us Weekly previously reported, Teresa Giudice and her crew got into a massive melee over some spilled alcohol on February 23 in the Dominican Republic. 

VIDEO: Watch Teresa lash out at her brother during a Christening

Sources tell Us that on Monday, two lawsuits were filed against the RHONJ cast as well as against Bravo and the show's production company. The suits allege that the network intentionally encourages excessive drinking and thus increases the likelihood of violence.

VIDEO: Watch Teresa and Melissa's icy reunion

"The cast got into a fight with a whole bar," a source told Us, referring to the squabble involving Giudice, her hubby Joe and Caroline Manzo's sons, Albie and Christopher, at the Hard Rock's Moon Lounge.

VIDEO: RHONJ's wildest moments

The drama began when Giudice accidentally sprayed champagne on patrons. "One guy started yelling at her," a witness said. "Then Joe and the Manzo boys told him to back off. That's when they all started wailing on each other."

How we use your email
X

We may use your e-mail address to send you the newsletter and offers that may interest you, on behalf of Us Weekly and its partners. For more information please read our Privacy Policy.

comments powered by Disqus