Teri Hatcher, 47, (She will be directing and guest-starring on an episode of ABC Family's Jane By Design airing July 10 and 17 at 9 p.m. ) shares the 25 things you don't know about her with Us Weekly.
1. My high score in bowling is 195. Yes, I'm a total nerd.
2. I'm a closeted poker player.
3. I have been to five continents with my daughter (Emerson, 14).
4. I love to cook and fantasize about being on Top Chef Celebrity. If they had that.
5. When I'm stressed, I organize.
6. i have naturally curly hair, which I've finally come to love and accept.
7. Chewbacca is my ringtone.
8. I am not a fan of roses.
9. I can't get enough of Disneyland's Space Mountain!
10. I think listening to This American Life should be mandatory.
11. I'd rather have more pasta than dessert.
12. I cut, color and style my mom's hair.
13. I may be the most proud of my voice work in Coraline.
14. My favorite thing to do is watch TV show marathons.
15. I was once obsessed with daily online-special shopping sites. But I'm over it.
16. I thought I'd grow up to teach high school math. I may still do that.
17. I try to walk or bike instead of driving at least one day a week.
18. I have a 1978 VW camper that looks like the Scooby-Doo van!
19. I did my first triathlon just before turning 45.
20. I sent my parents to a spa for a week and made over their house!
PHOTOS: The Desperate Housewives cast then and now
21. In grade school, I was called "spider legs" because of my long, skinny legs.
22. I will plan a trip by restaurants.
23. I love games. Board games, iPad app games...just not relationship games.
24. I have been known to refer to my American bulldog, Jack, as my boyfriend.
25. Emerson and I stood outside to watch Barack Obama's motorcade go by after he attended a party at George Clooney's house. How often is that going to happen, right?