So just who is JR Martinez, the veteran turned soap star competing on season 13 of Dancing with the Stars? His pro-partner, Karina Smirnoff, told Us Weekly exclusively she "couldn't be an happier" about being paired with the 28-year-old.
The 33-year-old pro also shared with Us 10 need-to-know facts about Martinez.
1. He's Hispanic (El Salvadorian).
2. He has a big sweet tooth.
3. He's always on time.
4. He has two tattoos -- one representing his mother and sisters, one with a watch reflecting the time when he was injured.
5. His favorite food is Italian.
6. After his injury, he's always worn a Senor De Milagros necklace.
7. He lost over 60 lbs. in four months.
8. He's broken his right arm three times and now has a metal plate in it.
9. He has self-described "girly feet with a beautiful arch."
10. He has never met his father and was raised by his mom.
Check out Karina and JR in action on DWTS' premiere Sept. 19 on ABC!