1. My younger brother [Chris, 30] and I share the same birthday, Feb. 27.
2. I am double-jointed and can bend my fingers all the way back.
3. I hate shopping.
4. I love coffee as much as I hate shopping.
5. I love magic and as a teen auditioned for the Magic Castle nightclub. But my magic coins fell on the ground.
6. My dream duet partner is Björk.
7. I will eat around every caper on every dish for the rest of my life.
8. When I was younger, I wanted to be a veterinarian and live on a farm.
9. Ever since I was a kid, I’ve loved to play tennis. I try to play three to four times a week.
10. Halloween and New Year’s Eve both depress the hell out of me for some reason.
11. I don’t know how to tie a tie. It’s embarrassing.
12. One of the most treasured items in my home is a book signed for me by Nelson Mandela.
13. My goal is to take the time to do a Broadway show in the next few years.
14. I love wine and will drive to Napa, California, to get a case of Cabernet and the hiccups.
15. I have always wanted a tree house in my backyard.
16. I only like to cook with a partner or else I eat all the ingredients.
17. I walk to every stage with mint or chamomile tea and make sure to take a big gulp before starting the show.
18. I am currently working on getting my pilot’s license.
19. I love video games, especially first-person and strategy games. I can get lost in them for hours when I’m on the road.
20. I am an advocate for arts education and have my own foundation called Find Your Light.
21. I don’t have any tattoos (yet), but my fans have shown me some pretty creative ones.
22. I have a love-hate relationship with cheese. I love it; my vocal cords hate it.
23. When I travel, I prefer tiny rooms to big ones. I want to see every corner.
24. I’m weak in the knees for dried mango.
25. I love to prank-call my friends and family from a blocked number — usually looking for Seymour Butts.
Groban’s new album, Stages, is out April 28.
Sign up now for the Us Weekly newsletter to get breaking celebrity news, hot pics and more delivered straight to your inbox!