1. I am a classically trained violinist and played concertmaster violin with my youth orchestra in Carnegie Hall.
2. I'm extremely competitive and will probably beat you at basketball and soccer!
3. I’m an ambassador for the charity Pencils of Promise and with the support of my family and friends built a school to educate children in Ghana.
4. I don't miss Sportscenter. Ever.
5. I play a mean game of Connect Four.
6. My first kiss was in kindergarten.
7. I'm a homebody.
8. My favorite breakfast cereal is Cocoa Pebbles.
9. I used to live right next to Joe's Pizza in the village. I gained a couple pounds that month.
10. I rarely drink, but when I do, I prefer Tequila.
11. My friend Teddy and I make the best chicken caesar salad ever.
12. Tea with two sugars.
13. In 2013, I launched my clothing line VALENTIN, a luxury streetwear brand.
14. My dog's name is Sir Sleep, he tweets.
15. My hip-hop was The Chronic on a cassette on the way to Ohio in '95.
16. I hate mannaya kasha.
17. I am partner and artistic director of Dance With Me dance studios.
18. I'm a man of few words and many actions.
19. If you fail to prepare you prepare to fail.
20. Work hard, sleep well, eat right.
21. I'm incredibly modest and rarely sarcastic.
22. At my first big dance competition, my luggage was lost. I danced in my grandma's shirt and still won. She is my good luck charm.
23. Don't leave your Nutella unattended around me.
24. I saw the first plane hit the World Trade Center from a park in Hoboken.
25. I’m grateful and thank my parents every day for the sacrifices they made that helped bring me to where I am today.
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!