1. I accidentally stumbled upon an emu farm in high school…don’t ask.
2. I started Pair of Thieves with my two buddies, Alan and David, because we hate drunk socks. Our socks can drink anyone under the table.
3. I can learn a new sport in about 6 min. Seriously, give me a Quidditch stick!
4. I used to take three showers a day, until I got my first water bill.
5. I can't grow a real beard. Actually, my beard is just a really pathetic interpretation of a beard.
6. I will try anything once.
7. I speak French. At least I did when I had to convince my wife to marry me.
8. I went to Yale and was in a secret society (shhh). Still don’t know how I got in.
9. My mom lives in the South of France in a house that’s over 1,000 years old.
10. My dad played basketball at UCLA and was inducted into the NCAA Hall of Fame.
11. In the 7th grade, I started a rap group with my friend Beau Dozier and, fortunately, no one cared.
12. I won the basketball state championship as a senior in high school. Having Baron Davis as a teammate may have helped a little.
13. I’m a glass half full kind of guy, even when the cup is completely empty.
14. I will order four desserts without flinching.
15. I get my car washed like four times a year (try to catch me riding dirty!).
16. I’d rather have a bad idea with good timing, than have a good idea with bad timing.
17. Monotony is death for me, so I often jump before looking.
18. I let my daughters paint my nails so I can watch sports without them complaining.
19. I know what I don’t know, and don’t pretend otherwise.
20. I’d rather walk than sit in traffic.
21. I am not scared to make a mistake.
22. I wish my daughters were always as nice to me as they are when I walk in the door after work.
23. I am so relieved that I didn’t grow up with social media and camera phones.
24. I firmly believe that thoughts beget words which beget actions.
25. I am the luckiest SOB in the world.
Sign up now for the Us Weekly newsletter to get breaking celebrity news, hot pics and more delivered straight to your inbox!