Cedric the Entertainer hosts Who Wants to Be a Millionaire starting Sept. 2. Here, the 49-year-old comedian gets real with Us.
1. One of my guilty TV pleasures is Keeping Up With the Kardashians.
2. I own more than 200 hats.
3. I also collect watches.
4. A song on my iPod you wouldn't expect? Luciano Pavarotti's "Caruso."
5. I'm all over the map with my top sports teams: the St. Louis Cardinals, Pittsburgh Steelers and Chicago Bulls.
PHOTOS: Best Dressed TV Show Hosts
6. My rituals before stand-up shows: quiet time and the restroom!
7. My most exotic vacation was to a private island in Fiji.
8. My first concert was Parliament-Funkadelic.
9. I'm an avid golfer.
10. My handicap is about 21; my goal is to break 80.
11. I played football in high school — for a week.
12. My favorite car is my 1941 Ford truck.
PHOTOS: Worst Celebrity Photoshop Disasters
13. My first TV appearance was on Showtime at the Apollo.
14. My morning ritual is kissing my wife, Lorna.
15. I write songs and jingles.
16. The best fast food: White Castle. Don't judge.
17. My favorite movie of all time is Coming to America.
18. It's on my bucket list to act with Eddie Murphy.
19. I was 10 years old when I first made someone laugh.
PHOTOS: Celebrities at Theme Parks
20. I'm living in NYC during the Who Wants to Be a Millionaire season.
21. I never miss Boardwalk Empire.
22. I'm a romantic guy.
23. I've worn hats since junior high.
24. I love breakfasts at the Goody Goody diner in St. Louis.
Sign up for Us Weekly's free, daily newsletter and never miss breaking news or exclusive stories about your favorite celebrities, TV shows and more!
25. I want to be on Dancing With the Stars. Oh, Ced got moves!
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!