Chelsea Handler is the queen of over-sharing.
From blunt remarks on her former talk show Chelsea Lately to the scandalous personal anecdotes that fill her five memoirs, Handler is unapologetically herself.
In May, the New York Times bestselling author of Uganda Be Kidding Me, and Are You There Vodka? It’s Me, Chelsea launched a new talk show, Netflix’s Chelsea. Featuring a loose talk-show format and guests like Gwyneth Paltrow, Megan Fox, and the U.S. Secretary of Education, new episodes of Chelsea are released every Wednesday, Thursday and Friday on Netflix.
Although we already know so much, Handler, 41, shared 25 interesting and unknown things about herself with Us Weekly.
1. My first time getting intoxicated was at my sister’s wedding. I was 16 and had four Long Island iced teas. My dad sent me to my room.
2. I can’t drink anything that’s room temperature. I like everything freezing cold.
3. My favorite body part is my stomach. I work hard on keeping it lean.
4. If I could be any person, I’d be Adele.
5. My ideal date is having a drink in the afternoon and having it unexpectedly lead to a fun dinner.
6. The only thing I can cook is scrambled eggs. I throw in cheese or peppers or ham.
7. I’ve bailed on hookups at the last minute based on a guy’s personality or body or small penis or weird walk.
8. I consume about 15 Jolly Ranchers a day. Unlike Gummi bears, they skipped the f–king orange flavor.
9. All my cars are chocolate brown. 50 Cent got me on that. I bought a Havana Chocolate Bentley when we dated.
10. In high school, I was very judge-y: “Don’t do drugs, they’re bad.” Then I took a hit and was like, “I love pot.”
11. I have an infrared sauna at home that I use for 30 minutes every day.
12. I was a waitress for a long time. I think everyone should wait tables for six months of their lives to learn how to treat people and servers.
13. I have adult-size bunk beds in my house. I got them for my nieces and nephews, but I sleep there all the time.
14. I’m learning Spanish.
15. Spain is my favorite country. Everything’s sexy, everyone’s laid back and I’ve never had a bad meal there.
16. Nothing gets me more excited than a 12-hour flight. I’ll just take a Xanax. I love to read and sleep.
17. Most of what’s in my closet is shoes: Alaïa, Tom Ford, Manolos.
18. Terms of Endearment makes me cry every time.
19. I don’t like water, so I have to put tons of lemon and cucumber in it.
20. The grossest thing I’ve ever had to do is change a diaper.
21. I love chicken nuggets.
22. I sleep in a bra every night. I just like my boobs together, not flying around.
23. I always have to have my nails done. I am grossed out when they get too long.
24. I’m messy, so I have a lot of help. If [my rescue dog] Chunk peed in the house, I won’t be cleaning it up.
25. I am not Elizabeth Banks.
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!