The “More Than I Knew” chanteuse, 41 — who will star in the musicals Josephine and The Bodyguard in 2016! — rattles off her list to Us.
1. I love Twizzlers and have them on my performance rider.
2. I got paid $10 to get off the stage while singing when I was 12 because I sang "God Bless The Child" by Billie Holiday.
3. One of my jobs was being a perfumer who sprayed samples at a department store in Toronto.
4. I've gotten into baking and I make a dope banana bread!
5. I used to constantly replace pots because I burned everything!
6. I can micro braid. I love doing my girls' hair!
7. I'm claustrophobic and some elevators in N.Y. freak me out so I take the stairs.
8. I once got a tooth filled without medicine because I hate needles.
9. I love taking naps.
10. I love red wine.
11. I'm also a huge tea lover.
12. I used to sing commercial jingles for extra money.
13. My favorite number is 13.
14. I love reading autobiographies.
15. I still make handwritten notes.
16. I love Caribbean food and roti with curry chicken is my favorite.
17. I love fireworks.
18. I'm obsessed with accents and dialects. I tend to drive my family crazy when I do them.
19. I love doing laundry but hate putting them away.
20. I prefer long drives than plane rides.
21. I'm allergic to tree nuts and I found out on a flight to Japan!
22. I'm a dog lover. I love toy breeds.
23. I'm allergic to cats.
24. I love cartoons but I don't get SpongeBob.
25. I'm not into video games.
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!