Loyal friend! Ellen DeGeneres sends her love and support to Justin Bieber, following his public arrest, while Sarah Hyland dreams of carb paradise: See Us Weekly's roundup of the top celebrity tweets you may have missed!
1. Ellen DeGeneres: "I've been thinking of you. Sending love. RT @justinbieber Love both these people. Go see @KevinHart4real's movies."
2. Sarah Hyland: "I had the most carbo loaded dream I think a person can have. Craving muffins and bagels and type of bread with cranberries."
3. Mindy Kaling: "I love Greta and I can't wait to see her on a weekly basis on my TV. Frances Ha and Greenberg are two of my all-time favorites."
4. Mackenzie Douthit: "Omg… I have boobs"
5. Aaron Carter: "Hmm 2days till #ValentinesDay …who's gunna be my #Valentine ??"
6. Joan Rivers: "A childhood highlight was going to the taping of 'Your Show of Shows.' I’m just sorry I never had the opportunity to work with Sid Caesar."
7. Mark Salling: "Is it a rule that men over 65 have to be naked at all times in the locker room at the gym? #tiredofit #ibarfedinmymouth"
8. New York Yankees: “'I want to soak in every moment of every day this year, so I can remember it for the rest of my life.' – Derek Jeter. #FarewellCaptain"
9. Kim Kardashian: "#WCW @krisjenner"
10. Billy Eichner: "Shocked that U2 has agreed to perform at the Oscars. They're usually so PRESS SHY!!!"
Sign up now for the Us Weekly newsletter to get breaking celebrity news, hot pics and more delivered straight to your inbox!