These days, Basketball Wives star Evelyn Lozada keeps scoring slam dunks — on top of starring in the hit VH1 show and running her own makeup line (Vida Lux Cosmetics), she also welcomed a baby boy last month. Now, she's doing a 60-Day weight loss challenge with youthH2O and GNC to lose the baby weight. Below, the 38-year-old reality star shares 25 things you don't know about her with Us Weekly.
1. I've always wanted to do a fitness show.
2. I had an obsession with Wonder Woman & Barbie growing up.
3. I hate the smell of mustard.
4. When I was younger, I had 10 hamsters.
5. I didn't start drinking water until I was 25.
6. Jennifer Lopez and I went clubbing together in New York.
7. I'm afraid of the ocean, but will still go in.
8. I'm obsessed with CNN.
9. I have 150 perfumes.
10. My favorite food is Spanish.
11. I can eat avocado every day.
12. My favorite clothing designer is Roberto Cavalli.
13. I'm obsessed with anything that has a print.
14. I like drinking Coconut Ciroc on the rocks.
15. I’m obsessed with Vida Lux lip-gloss.
16. I love fitted ball caps.
17. My favorite meal of the day is breakfast.
18. I love weight training.
19. When I was younger I was terrified of fireworks.
20. As a kid, I loved eating mayonnaise and jelly on Italian bread.
21. I love to dance salsa and merengue.
22. I love roller coasters and theme parks.
23. I was in a girl group with five or six girls in the neighborhood when I was a kid. My stage name was Diamond and I wore jelly shoes.
24. When I was 10, I had a job at Hallmark and my boss would pay me with stickers instead of stamps.
25. When I was younger, I had a cat named Gorgeous, but my mom got rid of her because Gorgeous only liked me! A few months later, the cat got back into our building when she was in labor — Gorgeous was at my door crying with half of the kitten out!
Sign up now for the Us Weekly newsletter to get breaking celebrity news, hot pics and more delivered straight to your inbox!