Glee star Jane Lynch, 53, spills all of her secrets to Us. Catch her on Hollywood Game Night premiering on NBC July 11 at 10 P.M.
1. I'm in bed by 9 P.M. every night.
2. The thought of coffee gets me out of bed.
3. I was cast as the king in my high school play — the first of many roles originally intended for men.
4. I don't cook.
5. I didn't go to prom.
6. I am a Joni Mitchell-phile.
7. I'm deaf in my right ear.
8. I didn't have a cavity until I was 18.
9. I didn't have hair until I was 2.
10. My grandma came to America from Ireland all by herself when she was 17.
11. I have social anxiety and rarely go to parties.
12. I failed algebra three times.
13. I read the same books over and over.
14. I'm currently reading about quantum physics.
15. I cheated on my college physics final.
16. When I was a kid, I used an upright vacuum cleaner as a stand-up mic and pretended to be David Cassidy.
17. I have only two good friends, but I've had them for 20 years apiece.
18. If I couldn't be an actress, I would be unemployable and a drain on society.
19. I've painted my dining room at least eight times. Usually in the middle of the night.
20. I despise working out.
21. I adore workout clothes.
22. I was the voice of CNN International in the 1990s.
23. I played Amelia Earhart in The Aviator and was cut out of the movie.
24. As a kid, I wanted to be a boy.
Sign up for Us Weekly's free, daily newsletter and never miss breaking news or exclusive stories about your favorite celebrities, TV shows and more!
25. I still kind of want to be a boy.
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!