Yikes. Janice Dickinson is the latest woman to come forward and accuse Bill Cosby of sexual assault. In an exclusive interview with Entertainment Tonight, the supermodel claimed that Cosby raped her in 1982.
Dickinson, now 59, said she first met the comedian, now 77, when her agent set up a meeting with him for a role for her on The Cosby Show. The two later reconnected after Dickinson's stint in rehab, when Cosby invited her to Lake Tahoe to watch him perform and to offer her the job they had previously discussed.
The model claims that while in Lake Tahoe, Cosby gave her a glass of wine and a pill for her menstrual cramps. "The next morning I woke up, and I wasn't wearing my pajamas, and I remember before I passed out thinking that I had been sexually assaulted by this man," she told ET. "Before I woke up in the morning, the last thing I remember was Bill Cosby in a patchwork robe, dropping his robe and getting on top of me. And I remember a lot of pain. The next morning I remember waking up with my pajamas off and there was semen in between my legs," she added.
Dickinson, who said she tried to write about the incident in her 2002 autobiography No Lifeguard on Duty: The Accidental Life of the World's First Supermodel but was pressured by Cosby's lawyers not to, added, "I'm doing this [now] because it's the right thing to do, and it happened to me, and this is the true story. I believe all the other women."
Dickinson is the third woman to come forward in the last week and accuse Cosby of rape. On Monday, Nov. 17, Joan Tarshis went into graphic detail about her alleged encounter with the star in an on-camera interview with CNN after Cosby's lawyer denied the claims. Similar to Dickinson's story, Tarshis said: "We went up to his bungalow and he made me a drink. Shortly after that I passed out. I woke up or came to very groggily with him removing my underwear."
Cosby, for his part, has refused to comment on the claims. "Over the last several weeks, decade-old, discredited allegations against Mr. Cosby have resurfaced," the actor's lawyer said in a statement released to NPR on Sunday. "The fact they are being repeated does not make them true," the statement reads. "Mr. Cosby does not intend to dignify these allegations with any comment. He would like to thank all his fans for the outpouring of support and assure them that, at age 77, he is doing his best work. There will be no further statement from Mr. Cosby or any of his representatives."
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!