JoJo Fletcher, the current Bachelorette on ABC’s dating reality series, stole America’s hearts as the runner-up on season 20 of The Bachelor. With Ben Higgins in the pivotal role, tears fell across the nation when he told Fletcher that he loved her, then broke her heart and proposed to Lauren Bushnell.
Fletcher has a second chance at love on The Bachelorette. With only six suitors remaining in season 12, which airs Mondays on ABC at 8 p.m. ET, Fletcher, 25, shared 25 fun facts about herself with Us Weekly!
1. I broke two car windshields with my head as a child. (Here’s your chance to say, “Ah, so that’s what happened to you!”)
2. My favorite childhood movie is Beauty and the Beast.
3. I love the smell of gasoline and fresh-cut grass.
4. Laughing is my favorite thing to do.
5. Before I had braces, I had a gap between my two front teeth. I could fit two Popsicle sticks in there!
6. I am particularly good at painting nails.
7. Strawberry Sour Punch Straws are my favorite candy.
8. Chocolate makes me sneeze.
9. I have a freckle on my lip that people sometimes get confused with dirt.
10. I’ve watched Clueless more than 50 times.
11. Some people may call me a complainer when I’m in uncomfortable situations. But I’d prefer to call myself a “describer.”
12. Grey’s Anatomy is my all-time favorite television show.
13. I played volleyball and basketball and ran track in high school.
14. I named my first dog Jay Z, after the rapper.
15. I’ve hardcore dieted once in my entire life: no carbs for two weeks. I’m not sure if I got skinnier, but I definitely got bitchier!
16. I randomly break out in dance when I get anxious.
17. I don’t do well in the heat. Like, at all.
18. If you ever lose me in a mall, you can find me in Sephora. I can spend about four hours in there.
19. I have a burn mark on my arm from a bonfire accident in high school.
20. I’m obsessed with Chipotle.
21. I get hooked on murder-mystery shows.
22. I’m scared I’ll never be able to break my addiction to Diet Coke.
23. I was a premed major at Baylor University.
24. I’ve recently developed a love for flossing.
25. One time, my dog jumped in a pool in the winter, and I got scared he didn’t know how to swim…so I jumped in after him, fully clothed and in sheer panic. Everyone stared.
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on Youtube!