1. I was born and raised in Hollywood, Florida.
2. I am godfather to Bryce Dallas Howard and Seth Gabel’s children.
3. My go-to song when I need a pick-me-up is “Take on Me” by A-ha.
4. I am a Jeopardy! addict.
5. I had bleached-blond hair in college.
6. My first kiss was at a Georgia sleepaway camp.
7. I love strolling Best Buy.
8. As a child, I wanted to be a Disney Imagineer.
9. I almost didn’t voice Olaf in Frozen because of a prior commitment.
10. My favorite book is The Devil in the White City.
11. Josh Groban was my classmate at Carnegie Mellon University.
12. I was rejected from CMU’s musical theater program.
13. I have seen The Goonies 60 times.
14. My high school nickname was Skippy.
15. I was a national debate champion.
16. My first callback was for Avatar.
17. I can’t sleep if the AC is over 68 degrees.
18. I have Game of Thrones viewing parties.
19. My favorite place to travel to is Italy.
20. When I met The Book of Mormon’s Trey Parker and Matt Stone, I called them by each other’s names.
21. I waited in line for four hours to buy Star Wars: Episode I tickets.
22. I now regret waiting in line for four hours to buy Star Wars: Episode I tickets.
23. I’m currently watching The Walking Dead.
24. I love the color orange.
25. I am writing this in a retro E.T. shirt and sweats.
The Comedians airs on FX Thursdays at 10 p.m.
Sign up now for the Us Weekly newsletter to get breaking celebrity news, hot pics and more delivered straight to your inbox!