Celebs say the darndest things!
In this week's Loose Talk, take a look back at the outrageous things the stars said this week.
1. "There may have been… a little bit of jiggling, but there was absolutely not a wardrobe malfunction." –Nancy Grace, Us
2. "All I want for Christmas is a seahorse! I've always wanted one." –Kim Kardashian, Twitter
3. "I think 20 is kind of low. Shouldn't it be like 70?" –Anna Faris to the NY Post, on how many men an average woman sleeps with before finding Mr. Right
4. "Nursing a horrific hangover at [the airport]. Nothing like starting an overseas flight dehydrated. Where is the dog, I need the hair." –Gwyneth Paltrow, Twitter
5. "What you don't know is that [Ryan Gosling] is much shorter in real life. When you see him — if you see him — he's wearing huge heels… like Louboutins!" –George Clooney, Us
6. "We joke and say we are like trannies because we love hair and makeup." Khloe Kardashian, xoJane.com
7. "I taught Brad Pitt how to fly-fish in my swimming pool!" –Melissa Etheridge, Access Hollywood
8. "The paramedics were strippers that I had called. That's how the rumors got started." Ellen DeGeneres on her health scare, Ellen
9. "It's not that pleasant. It peels off or it kinda fades off — you gotta like keep up with it." Rob Kardashian on spray tanning, Us
10. "It's either for like a 98-year-old woman or a 14-year-old hooker, and there is nothing in the middle." –Melissa McCarthy on finding clothes that fit, Hollywood Reporter
Sign up now for the Us Weekly newsletter to get breaking celebrity news, hot pics and more delivered straight to your inbox!