Celebs say the darndest things!
In Loose Talk, take a look at the crazy things the stars said this week.
1. “My doctor was like, ‘Any questions?’ And I was like, ‘Yes! When can I drink please?!’ I just want a margarita.” – Keira Knightley on being pregnant
2. “Scandal has made wine and popcorn seem like a viable, even healthful, meal.” – Lena Dunham on her obsession with Shonda Rhimes’ show
3. “Sometimes I don’t know what the hell they’re talking about on Instagram. I had to call her, like, ‘What the hell is “on fleek”’?” – Lil Wayne on raising 16-year-old daughter Reginae
4. “Right before I met my husband, I always felt as if the party was happening somewhere else. And once I met him and we had our children, I was like, ‘This is where the party is.’” – Julianne Moore on marriage
5. “One of my biggest Achilles’ heels has been my ego. And if I, Kanye West, the very person, can remove my ego, I think there’s hope for everyone.” – Kanye West as a guest lecturer at Oxford University
6. “Everyone should be sacked at least once in their career because perfection doesn’t exist. It’s important to have setbacks, because that is the reality of life.” – Anna Wintour in an interview with Alastair Campbell for his new book, Winners: And How They Succeed
7. "I think it shows that life is awesome. It shows that through tragedy, there's always a brighter side. I mean, life is better now, which is crazy, and I loved life before. I hope that brings hope to people." – Lauren Scruggs on her life-changing accident
8. “I had everything on – jeans, a sweater, a jacket, hat, gloves, boots, the works. I did not look cute. It was 9 degrees this morning, and I was like: No, fashion is going to have to take a backseat to my warmth.” – Brittany Snow on braving chilly NYC during Mercedes Benz Fashion Week
9. “I'm a recovered ego addict. The only way that I can be sure that I don't relapse is to admit that I constantly have this ego addiction — every day.” – John Mayer on his ego addiction
10. My friend’s mom walked in on me butt-naked. I started dancing. If you get caught in an awkward spot, always embrace it.” – Alexander Ludwig on his embarrassing moments
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!