Margot Robbie has nothing to feel sorry about. The 23-year-old actress caused quite the buzz this past week when rumors surfaced that she was involved in a cheating scandal with her Focus costar Will Smith. (Photos surfaced of the two partially nude in a photo booth located on set.) Since then, sources have revealed to Us Weekly that Smith, 45, and wife of 16 years Jada Pinkett Smith, 42, are doing just "great" despite the rumors.
Amid the reports, Us Weekly has whipped up five things you may not know about the actress.
1. Robbie is actually Australian. The stunning blonde grew up in Queensland, Australia and often spent time at her grandparents' farm. She graduated from Somerset College, and later moved to Melbourne to pursue an acting career in her late teens.
2. The newcomer initially broke out in Hollywood when she landed the role of Laura Cameron on the ABC series Pan Am in 2011. The show has since been canceled, but she can currently be seen playing the role of Charlotte in the film About Time, which stars Rachel McAdams and Domhnall Gleeson.
3. She admits she does her best acting work when she's vulnerable. While still a part of Pan Am, Robbie got a call to work on Martin Scorsese's upcoming project, The Wolf of Wall Street. "The most relaxing point was when we had to stop shooting for 10 days because the hurricane hit New York. That was my vacation. No power or water," she said about the film, which also stars Leonardo DiCaprio and Jonah Hill, during an interview with The Guardian UK in August. "That's why I love this job. I love getting drawn into it. And most of the time I'm doing my best work when I'm in that vulnerable state."
4. Robbie is simply not hooking up with Smith, but does like to have a good time with her costar. "They're not hooking up," a source previously told Us of their status. "That was a photo booth on set that the producers got for everyone," a second insider explained. "It was the last day of filming and everyone was taking pictures. They were just goofing around. Will is just like that. There's nothing more to it."
5. She's not afraid to speak up. Robbie made it very clear via Twitter this week that she's no home-wrecker. "Been working nonstop, just catching my breath. There's absolutely no truth to the ridiculous rumor in Star mag," she tweeted Nov. 8. "It's disappointing that goofing around on set could be taken so out of context."
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!