You can catch Michael Weatherly, 44, on NCIS, airing Tuesdays at 8 P.M. on CBS. Here, he reveals his secrets to Us!
1. I can be very edgy and dangerous. I just look harmless.
2. When I was a teenager, my dad used to call me "Hollywood" because I wore sunglasses all the time, even at night. Cue song.
3. I once wanted to be a baseball player.
4. After that I wanted to be a stuntman.
5. The only club I have ever belonged to is the James Bond fan club. Member since 1979.
6. I stole my wife, Bojana, from Canada. Sorry, Canada!
7. Our first date was in Paris. That's how I roll.
8. As an unemployed actor in New York City, I played guitar in the subway.
9. Huey Lewis and the News were a big influence.
10. Books, movies, music, and my 1-year-old daughter, Olivia, dominate my free time.
11. I have a first edition of every Martin Amis book. London Fields is the one I love the most.
12. My wife is a doctor– but not a shrink.
13. If I could be anyone for a day, I'd be Sting and call my Police band-mates for a quick jam.
14. I do a lot of silly things, but I do not gamble.
15. I went to four colleges but never graduated.
16. I used to be a night owl. Now I'm an early bird.
17. Sometimes I live in Jamaica.
18. Directing NCIS is one of my biggest achievements.
19. I am terrible at memorizing things. Hence, ad-libbing.
20. I played a gynecologist on a short-lived David Kelley show.
21. I cry laughing at Portlandia.
22. I sleep with three pillows.
23. I am blood type O-positive, which I remember by staying "optimistic positive."
24. I like taking baths.
Sign up for Us Weekly's free, daily newsletter and never miss breaking news or exclusive stories about your favorite celebrities, TV shows and more!
25. I'd love to really do yoga, not the weird thing I do, which is just painful.
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!