Miley Cyrus was rushed to the emergency room Tuesday with a cooking injury.
Starfeine obtained a photo of the 19-year-old star holding her bloody, bandaged finger while heading to the hospital.
But not to worry, Cyrus' rep tells Us Weekly: "She cut her finger while cooking. Had to get a few stitches. She's doing fine."
According to Starfeine, Cyrus was accompanied by her mother, grandmother and boyfriend Liam Hemsworth to the emergency room.
The LOL actress tweeted Monday, "Thank you @peta for my lovely gluten free vegan cook book! Some amazing recipes!"
Perhaps she was trying out a new gluten-free vegan recipe when the accident happened?
Earlier on Tuesday, Cyrus was photographed leaving her beloved pilates class in West Hollywood showing off her svelte figure in a skull-patterned romper.
The former Disney star denied rumors that she was anorexic last week, explaining on Twitter, "For everyone calling me anorexic I have a gluten and lactose allergy. It's not about weight it's about health. Gluten is crapppp anyway!"
Sign up now for the Us Weekly newsletter to get breaking celebrity news, hot pics and more delivered straight to your inbox!