You can catch Nev Schulman, 28, on MTV's Catfish, Tuesdays at 10 P.M. Here, he gets real with Us.
1. I still wear a retainer almost every night.
2. My favorite thing to photograph is ballet dancers.
3. From fifth grade through high school, I danced with a performing arts company called National Dance Institute.
4. I have a second set of nipples. (They're really small and cute.)
5. I hope to live in Paris someday.
6. My first car was a 1966 Volvo 122S.
7. My first name is pronounced Neeev.
8. My middle name is Louis.
9. I sing in the shower. My go-to song is Schubert's "Ave Maria."
10. My biggest pet peeve is when people leave on the "click" sound of their phone keyboards for all of us to hear.
11. I love cleaning. I'm a bit of a neat freak.
12. I had two piercings in my left ear around the same time I had "frosted tips." (Hey, it was the '90s.)
13. I love eating avocado on toast for breakfast.
14. My lucky number is four.
15. If I could lunch with anyone, it would be the late George Balanchine.
16. When I was 17, I got a lower-back tattoo. I call it a "champ stamp." I regret it every day.
17. At 16, I rode a bicycle from Paris to Barcelona on a teen tour.
18. I have a motorcycle.
19. I used to love remote control cars.
20. My first apartment was in Harlem.
21. Breaking Bad is my current favorite television show.
22. But my favorite show to watch when I'm sick is Columbo.
23. My second toe is longer than my big toe.
24. I wear boxer briefs.
25. I sleep naked.
Sign up now for the Us Weekly newsletter to get breaking celebrity news, hot pics and more delivered straight to your inbox!